Modernization of lubrication system
Case: XXX:n paper mill in Russia
The drying section of PM8 did not have an automatic lubrication system at all.
- 84 lubrication points
- Oil was manually added once per month
- There were many problems with water
A FluidCirc®-LU- 400-DS was installed (Oil tank 400 L, capacity 40 L/min)
- After installation, the FluidCirc® removed 30-40 litres of water from the oil daily.
- It was recognized that water was condensing on the bearings in two cylinders.
- The root cause in the cylinders was fixed.
- According to the chief mechanical engineer, the FluidCirc® lubrication system is working extremely well and there are no more problems with water.